Our ‘Adult and Secondary’ Character Strengths digital resource is designed primarily for students in upper Secondary (High School) and for adults.
Research shows that activating your strengths in new and different ways can enhance wellbeing. This resource provides hundreds of suggested ways in which to use your strengths every day.
The activities could be carried out as whole-class, small-group or individual exercises. For example, you could ask people to:
- select any of the activities based on their Character Strengths profile, or
- choose any of the activities for a given Character Strength.
This resource can be used in a variety of ways.
- Pick a page at random as a way to focus on one strength at a time over a day or a week.
- Find your signature strengths and choose an activity from each one to try throughout the week.
- Select a whole virtue area and see if you can complete an activity on each page.
- Collate your favourite ways to use your signature strengths on the blank page provided. Include ideas for new ways of using them.
This resource includes definitions for each Character Strength and virtue, engaging pictures featuring Institute favourite ‘Nic the Stick’, as well as a range of suggested ideas for use.
Please note: As this is a digital product, we have provided two different options for purchase.
The ‘Individual’ licence enables you to use this product with your students but does not enable you to share this resource with another teacher for use with their class.
The ‘Whole School’ licence enables every teacher at your school to use this product but does not enable you to share this resource with teachers from another school. The PDF will be stamped with details pertaining to the licence option you have selected.
For any enquiries regarding which licence is most appropriate for your context, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.