SHOW NOTES – Interview with Dr. Suzy Green
EPISODE 6, SERIES 1
Integrating Coaching and Positive Education with Dr. Suzy Green
Dr Suzy Green is a Clinical and Coaching Psychologist (MAPS) and Founder and CEO of The Positivity Institute, a positively deviant organisation dedicated to the research and application of Positive Psychology for life, school and work. She is a leader in the complementary fields of Coaching Psychology and Positive Psychology having conducted a world-first study on evidence-based coaching as an Applied Positive Psychology. Suzy was the recipient of an International Positive Psychology Fellowship Award and has published in the Journal of Positive Psychology. She lectured on Applied Positive Psychology as a Senior Adjunct Lecturer in the Coaching Psychology Unit, University of Sydney for ten years and is an Honorary Vice President of the International Society for Coaching Psychology. Suzy also currently holds Honorary Academic positions at the Centre for Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne, the Black Dog Institute and she is an Affiliate of the Institute for Well-Being, Cambridge University.
- What are the benefits of coaching in a school context?
- How does coaching integrate with Positive Education?
- How can we cultivate a coaching culture within a school context?
- What are the benefits of student-to-student coaching?
- What does it look like when coaching is implemented effectively in a school?
- How can coaching cultivate a sense of meaning in life?
- The Positivity Institute
- Pioneers of Positive Education - Podcast
- Positive Psychology Coaching in Practice - Book
- The Pi - YouTube
- The Pi - Facebook
- Follow Suzy on Instagram & on Twitter
Thank you for listening!
Thanks for joining us for Series 1 of The Positive Education Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a review.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on Spotify and Apple Podcasts. It’s free!
Let’s Keep in Touch!
Phone: +61 3 5227 6222
Postal Address: 50 Biddlecombe Avenue, Corio, VIC 3214
Find us on social media: