Mi7 Survey: Support
For schools registered to use the Mi7 Survey, here are some useful support documents to help you with preparing for and administering the survey and reviewing your survey data.
Before administering the survey
- Principal's Checklist – a checklist of logistics to address before students start taking the survey
- Parent Letter Template – suggested information to provide parents regarding their children taking the Mi7 Survey
Administering the survey
- Survey Administration & Script for Supervising Teacher – instructions on how to help students access the survey, and key information to share with students before they begin the survey
After administering the survey
- Reporting Portal Admin - instructions on how to access the Reporting Portal
- Reporting Portal Tips - instructions on how to generate a Cross-Sectional Report and explore data that interests you
Reporting Portal Tour
- The below video is a virtual tour of the Reporting Portal, which demonstrates how to access and explore your Mi7 Survey data.